| Condition: || Used || Year: || 2005 |
| Make: || Mastercraft |
2005 Mastercraft X30 with 364 hours on it. Serviced religiously. Great shape.Article about the boat I'm seilling. PERFORMANCETop Speed 44 mph 5,000 rpm
Accel. to 30 mph 5.5 sec. 135 ft.
Accel. to 36 mph 7.6 sec. 235 ft.
Noise Levels (db) Neutral 59 D 61 R, 36 mph 86 D 85 R
Length 22 ft. 8 in. Beam 98 in.
Seating Capacity 12
Fuel Capacity 61 gal.
Test Prop OJ 13.7 x 17 4-blade
Test Engine Indmar MCX 5.7L,
350 HP Engine Brand: Indmar
Engine Model: MasterCraft Vortec RTP-1 5.7L
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/PetrolTanks
Fuel Tanks: (61 Gallons)Accommodations
Seating Capacity: 12
Manufacturer Provided Description
At 23 feet long and 98 inches wide, the MasterCraft X-30 has no inhibitions about its size. Wakeboarders get randy just at the site of the boat and shapely swells, aluminum Zero Flex Flyer tower, galactic graphics and party potential. It can support up to 12 aquanauts, 4 optional clamping board racks (8 boards), 4 optional chrome speaker cans with recessed floodlights and lots of party fuel. Inside, the X-30 has triple hatch sunpad, wrap-around interior and open bow doubles as a playboy lounge. It has wrapped with soft 34 oz vinyl, plush 40 oz carpet and comfortably contoured cushions. In the cockpit, all life support systems are surrounded by turned aluminum and easily within the pilot’s reach • A bigger boat that considers the needs of not just riders but all their family and friends.
• Lots of seating and lots of storage.
• Powers smoothly and securely through big water well with its deep-V hull.
• Handles 700-pound factory ballast and more to boost size of wakes to advanced level. – 3 separate tanks that can be filled individually with automated pumps.
• Exceptional all-fiberglass MasterCraft workmanship in hull, deck and stringers backed by limited lifetime warranty.
• New 2005 upgrades include collapsible tower, rotating board racks and fresh hull graphics.