| Condition: || Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition || Year of Registration: || 2012 |
| Use: || Salt Water || Manufacturer: || Spectrum |
| Engine Type: || Outboard || Type: || Cuddy Cabin |
| Engine Manufacturer: || Mariner || Length (Feet): || 16 |
| Engine Model: || Mariner 30hp EFI || Trailer: || Included |
With a Mariner 30hp EFI Outboard with electric start and power trim & tilt.Spectrum’s moulded non-slip deck system on all tread areas
• Anodised aluminium framed and glazed front hatch into the cabin
• Teleflex steering system and with a comfortable 5 spoke padded steering wheel
• Navigation lights
• Heavy duty cockpit cover, made from top gun material and vinyl windows
• Two stainless steel mooring cleats on the stern and one to the bow
• An electric bilge pump below deck
• The under-floor buoyancy chamber is foam-filled
• Top quality vinyl cushions for the cabin
• full-length stainless steel grab rails to both sides of the cockpit and a full pulpit to the bow of the boat
• leading 4/stroke and direct injection outboard motors available, all with the manufacturer's 5 year warranty, and all fully-rigged
• Engine locking bolt (this secures the main engine to the transom, and is usually an insurance requirement)
• Spectrum EXT750 Swing fully galvanised road trailer..Features include, heavy duty box section, torsion suspension, rear swinging beam, twin keel rollers, height adjustable winch post, jockey wheel and sturdy hitch. It comes with an Al-ko axle with steel waterproof bearings, 10" wheels and plastic mud gaurds. The EXT750S has twelve height adjustable non-marking nlyon wobbly rollers on aluminium wing brackets, allowing the trailer to support the Spectrum hull shape.
• Ratchet tie-down straps
• High-visibility prop bagHull design:
The modern white hull makes for a clean look and is designed for excellent sea-keeping qualities. Combining a smooth ride with stability. A defined V and reasonably flat bottom with skeg to the stern reduces “weave” at low speeds. Spectrum’s molded non-slip deck system on all tread areas. Navigation lights.
The under-floor buoyancy chamber is foam-filled to give buoyancy.
The generous cockpit makes the Spectrum 480 ideal for fishing, diving, and family fun. Furnished with high quality vinyl cushions for all seating. The cockpit has 2 self draining points as well a electric bilge pump below deck.
The windows are polycarbonate and are fastened with stainless steel screws to resist wave impact, an essential feature for seaworthiness.
The Spectrum 480 is equipped as standard with top quality, Teleflex steering system and with a comfortable 5 spoke padded steering wheel.
Deep anchor locker to the bow with drainage. Two heavy duty stainless steel stern cleats are provided in addition to the foredeck mooring Cleat.
The standard equipment includes full-length stainless steel grab rails to both sides of the cockpit and a full pulpit to the bow of the boat.
Inside the cabin there is a comfortable place for crew to shelter from the weather or to have the occasional nights sleep. Cushions are supplied as standard and they can be colour coordinated with the hull of the boat. Anodised aluminium framed and glazed front hatch to provide more light and ventilation into the cabin.
Standard Specification for Spectrum 480 Pilothouse
Overall Length: 4.8 M
Beam: 2.09 M
Maximum engine size: 60 hp
Design Category: C
Maximum persons capacity: 5 (375 kg max.)
Typical weight: 440kg
Personal effects and tackle: 175 kg
Max length 200 cm.
Max width 180 cm.
Height from floor 125 cm.
Height from mattress 95 cm.