| Condition: || Used || Year: || 1978 |
| Trailer: || Not Included || Make: || TROJAN |
| Engine Type: || Twin Inboard || Model: || FDMY |
| Engine Make: || Detroit || Type: || MOTORYACHT |
| Engine Model: || 4-17 Turbo || Length (feet): || 44 |
| Primary Fuel Type: || Diesel || Beam (feet): || 14.1 |
| Fuel Capacity: || Over 200 Gallons || Hull Material: || Fiberglass |
| For Sale By: || Dealer |
This classic 1978 Trojan F44 Flushdeck, is a rare find. This is an extremely comfortable yacht that will make an excellent cruiser or live-aboard, with a relatively small investment. Current owner advises that: over $80,000 invested since 2004. Actual Condition
It is reported by the owner that:
ThisTrojan was purchased in 2004, at auction, following a light grounding incident. There was some interior and mechanical damage due to water incursion. All water damaged systems were either replaced or rebuilt, including the Detroit Diesel Engines and Transmissions (4-71 Turbo) and Genset (which was new in 2006). The relatively minor hull damage (approx. 24” breach in bow area, and misc. scrapes along keel and chine) was patched, and is water tight at present. This boat is currently afloat in a marina in Chester, Connecticut. There is some underwater hull damage remaining, and some fiberglass repair is recommended. To view additional photos call us 401-732-6300.Equipment
• 2 Marine-Air, Reverse-Cycle Air Conditioning systems (3 zones)
• 2 4-D battery banks with 40 amp. regulated/monitored charging system
• Typical safety equipment included (fire extinguishers, PFDs, bilge pumps, etc.)
• VHF Comm Radio, hailer, autopilot, depth sounder, (Radar and GPS - INOP.)
• New Espar 65000 BTU diesel furnace (forced hot air) (2005)
• Electric heat in each cabin as back-up
• Pressure water system, large capacity hot water heater
• New refrigerator, microwave, existing electric stove with large oven
• New Sealand Vacu-flush Toilets (2005) and 40 gallon holding tank
• New, custom canvas (flybridge/bimini, bridge cover, forward seat cover)
• New aft deck enclosure (2009) A trailer is not included in this sale. Engines
Please read Motors and Machinery Disclaimer. Motors and Machinery Disclaimer
No statement of condition can be made regarding motors, engines or machinery, whatsoever. A photo may appear of the engine compartment and machinery, but it is entirely the buyers responsibility to inspect and determine their actual condition.
* On occasion we receive unverified information regarding mechanical condition.
It is reported by the owner, not Certified Sales, Inc. that:
"The engines were sent for factory rebuilding in 2005, and have zero hours since reinstallation in the boat. They still require completion of installation: wiring, exhaust, etc. The props were removed and lost, and also could use shaft and rudder repair (stbd. rudder and shaft need to be straightened.) The current estimate to complete repairs and installation is approx. $15-20k. (depending on how much work will be completed by owner.) Work Completed: Twin Detroit 471Turbo engines (c. 1983) with recent factory rebuilds, zero hours. Transmissions also rebuilt, zero hours. 6.5 Kw/220V Norpro Diesel (Yanmar) Genset (2006), c. 50 hours."
Nationwide transportation is available, custom Cradles and shipment to port for overseas transport. Call Robert or Brian at (508) 478-0200.