| Condition: || Used || Year: || 1977 |
| Make: || Mako || Use: || Fresh Water, Salt Water |
| Type: || Center Console || Length (feet): || 20 |
| Trailer: || Included || Hull Material: || Fiberglass |
| Engine Model: || Johnson 150 || Fuel Capacity: || 21 - 30 Gallons |
| Engine Type: || Single Inboard/Outboard || Primary Fuel Type: || Gas |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Engine Make: || Johnson Engine |
1977 Mako with Johnson 150 Motor. - Solid floor and transom. There are no soft spots.
- New cables and steering cable
- I don't trust VRO so I disconnected it and bought the red fuel tanks to mix my own because I was unsure about how much fuel was in the tank. The gas cans do go with the boat but you could reconnect the VRO pump and use the built in tank if you wanted.
- This is an old boat. It is in really good shape for its age but it is an older boat. If you are looking for an affordable boat that runs great then this boat might be for you. If you are looking for a flawless boat then you should probably keep looking.
- New water pump and thermostats.
- The tires on the trailer are brand new but there is no spare.
- The jack works fine but it could definitely use a new jack.
- There is one spot at the front of the boat as seen in the pictures. It is cosmetic only and could be repaired but there is no need if you don't want to.
- Texas registration on the trailer. Texas does not require a title for trailers under 4,000 pounds so there is and never has been a title for this trailer. Lights work.
- Clear Texas title on the Boat and Motor. I will need one week after the end of the auction to get the proper title transfer paperwork in order. If you do not require a title and only need a bill of sale you can deduct $200 processing fee from the final price. (If you do need the title there is no additional charge.
- I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. I did have it on the water on 4-2-17 and it ran great. It has mostly been used in fresh water but it has been at saltwater years ago.
- Local Pickup ONLY unless you make other arrangements with me before bidding.Auction may end early if the boat sells locally. Offers through Ebay encouraged.