| Condition: || Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition || Year: || 1976 |
| State: || QLD || Hull Material: || Fibreglass |
| Length: || 4.3 || Brand: || Swiftcraft |
| Included Items: || Anchor, Registration, Safety Vests |
There is nothing more to spend on this set-up. It is ready for you to put in the water and go fishing or just have a fun day out on the water with the family.The boat, trailer, motor and items listed below were purchased in 2012 prior to registration. Since then, it has only been used a few times as I have emphysema and my condition has worsened where I can no longer use it. So, as unfortunate as it is to say, this boat needs to go...it is my loss and your gain!Boat: Swift Craft Fibreglass Runabout. 4.3m/14 Foot
* Registered till 25/1/2018 (has just been renewed, just awaiting new sticker to arrive in the mail)
* 40HP 4-Stroke Yamaha motor - Was re-built upon purchase! (starts & runs like new)
* New wiring & fuse compartment.
* New tinted windscreen & side windows.
* New builge pump.
* New fuel tank.
* Good quality marine battery.
* New Humminbird PiranahMAX 150 fish finder.
* New marine carpet.
* New anchor, chain & rope.
* 4 x life jackets - 3 of them purchased 2012.
* New set of oar's.
* New rogue landing net.Trailer: Seatrail - Purchased New in 2012
* Registered till 22/1/2018
* Galvansed guards.
* Long steel and poly covered skids.
* 13" Galvanised rims with light truck tyres.
* Web strap winch.
* Submersible LED tail lights.
* Swing-up jockey wheel.This is a great price! There is no reserve price either so, the winning bid at the end of the auction will be the new owner of this awesome set-up. I am not interested in selling off bits and pieces separately either, so please do not ask. Thanks.