| Condition: || Used || Year: || 1976 |
| Use: || Fresh Water || Make: || Cobalt |
| Engine Type: || Single Inboard/Outboard || Model: || 19-V |
| Engine Make: || OMC Engine || Type: || Runabout |
| Engine Model: || 351 Cubic Inch, 235 HP Ford V8, Model #990241M || Length (feet): || 19 |
| Primary Fuel Type: || Gas || Beam (feet): || 7.6 |
| Fuel Capacity: || 51 - 75 Gallons || Hull Material: || Fiberglass |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Trailer: || Included |
| Hull ID Number: || FGE-900481075-76 |
This boat is a CLASSIC!! There is a reason COBALT is considered the best boat made and that they last forever. You will see why when you look at this 1976, COBALT 19V with a 351 cubic inch, 235 HP, Ford V8 engine with an OMC Stern Drive out drive. The 235 HP was the largest engine available and will run 45 mph. All of the teak wood was removed and hand finished with teak oil. The carpet was removed and white tinted pickup bed liner material was sprayed on the floor. Upholstery has been updated. There is a removable face AM/FM/CD Marine stereo system with weather channels and 4 Jensen marine speakers. The out drive has been recently re-painted.Other Features: * Huge storage area under the bow as well as side wall storage.
* Electric automatic window for the bow walkway.
* Integrated cooler in the floor.
* Swim ladder with two integrated steps.
* Perko dual battery switch with two batteries.
* Lowrance 3100 depth finder.
* Set up for a bimini top but I do not have one.
* Full Sunbrella canvas cover with straps when towing.
* Spare stainless steel prop.
* Owners manual and shop manual.
* Includes Haul Rite trailer with 5 new wheels and tires and Ultimate Bunkboard rails.I have owned this boat for over 17 years and purchased it from my uncle, so it has been in the family for over 35 years. The finish is in exceptional condition for it's age. There are a couple of small cuts on the upholstery from a raccoon one winter. The boat has always been stored with the cover and on a lift in a covered slip. The trailer (included) is a 1985 Haul Rite set up for a 2" ball connection. It has dual axles with a spare. All 5 wheels and tires are brand new this season and the wheel bearings have Wheel Buddy protector grease ports. The wiring is fairly new and all lights work. The bunk boards were replaced with composite boards from Ultimate Bunk Boards (can see product at ultimatebunkboards dot com).Specifications and Model Numbers:Boat: 1976 Cobalt 19V Stern Drive, Hull ID #FGE-900481075-76
Engine: 351 Cubic Inch, 235 HP Ford V8, Model #990241M
Out Drive: OMC Stern Drive, Vertical Drive Model #981105
Trailer: 1985 Haul Rite dual axle, 2" ball connection, VIN# 19BEJ1625FCA50012The boat is kept in a covered slip on a lift at El Dorado Lake, El Dorado, KS. The 4,000 lb two tube lift is also available for sale for an additional $1,800 and the slip would be available for rent from Shady Creek Marina.Please email with any questions or to see the boat.Thank you for viewing.